TPG Belgium BV
ViBel.be is part of TPG Belgium BV, which is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. This privacy statement will further refer to TPG Belgium BV. We appreciate that you entrust us with information and are transparent about the processing of this data.
TPG Belgium BV includes the following trade names:
TPG Belgium BV statutorily referred to as The Power to Growth BVBA/SPRL
Rue du chemin de fer, 10
B-1350 Orp - Jauche
with company number BE0843176854
The Personal Data we Process
- Billing address and delivery address
- full name
- address details
- phone number
- email address
- IP address
For what purpose does TPG Belgium BV process your personal data?
Data for processing your order:
In order to actually deliver goods to you, we need certain details from you in order to be able to deliver your order. These details are also required for returns. For this purpose we collect your name, email address, delivery address, billing address, payment information, order information and phone number.
Information in your account:
We keep the following information in your personal account: your name (first name, insertion, last name), e-mail address, date of birth, possibly VAT number and title. In your account, we also save your order history including selected delivery options. If you log in, you can change these details yourself. Have you left product reviews? If so, you can find them here as well.
- Information about your contact with customer service
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services;
- Inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Offer you the possibility to create an account.
Would you like to make a request to have your data deleted? Then please contact customer service.
Reviews are very valuable for our customers and for us. It helps us to become even better at what we do. If you leave a review on our website or through Trustpilot, you choose to share your name and your review. You can use an alias if you like. We only post reviews with your permission. Because reviews are valuable to customers for a long time, we keep a review until you ask us to delete the review.
Additional information for which we use your personal data
- We analyse your visiting behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- TPG Belgium BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
- For this purpose, we register the internet browser and device type you use in an anonymous manner.
How long we retain personal data
TPG Belgium BV does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
TPG Belgium BV only shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the Agreement and in order to comply with a possible legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement and a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. TPG Belgium BV. remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, TPG Belgium BV. provides your personal data to other third parties when we have received your explicit permission to do so.
Viewing, modifying and deleting data
To make sure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity along with the request. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Person responsible for data protection
Cookies are used on the websites of TPG Belgium BV. Cookies are small text files that are placed on a PC and are read by a browser. These cookies are used for the following purposes:
- realising an efficient use of the website by, for example, saving your shopping basket after logging in;
- analyzing the use of our websites for webshop optimization;
- Collecting data relating to your visiting behaviour to research possibilities for further optimization of and communication about our products and services.
- Assessing your interests based on your visits to other websites.
- The data collected by us will only be used in accordance with the law to improve our services and in a proper and careful manner.
You can disable the cookies that remember your preferences through your browser settings. You can set your browser so that you no longer receive cookies. In that case, TPG Belgium BV does not guarantee that all services and functionalities of the website work properly. Furthermore, you will still see advertisements, but these will not be adapted to your preferences.
Please note that if you use a different computer, you will have to adjust your browser settings again.